Fiverr Community Forum

Finally, I got my first order!

Hey friends, I am very excited today. After so many days on Fiverr, I finally got my first order. However, the only thing that bugs me is the rating. The buyer forgot to give me feedback/rating. :frowning: Being a new Fiverr seller the rating would help me a lot getting new clients. I think technicians at Fiverr should make ratings for buyers compulsory.

11 Likes

How many days latter u got order?

1 Like

It’s been 7 months since I joined Fiverr. But I blame that on me, as I was not doing anything to get the orders, I was focussing more on another freelancer site.

3 Likes

Leaving a review is up to the discretion of the buyer. Sometimes they are buys, sometimes they do not want your review to show on their profile or visa versa. It happens from time to time.

However, never ask your buyer for a review. Here is what CS told me about even talking about reviews with a buyer. :arrow_down:

7 Likes

don’t be worry …hopefully get another task soon… I’m here waiting for first…haha

1 Like

On Fiverr the buyer has up to ten days to leave a review so there is still hope.

2 Likes

Sounds like a relief to me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You have joined Fiverr this month only, right? Well, try to make more gigs on your profile. This will help you increase your chances on getting a buyer soon.

2 Likes

congrats :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations :purple_heart: :innocent: I hope you’ll get more!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @shibdesign :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep bidding everyday wish it do it every day marketing your best seller gig#happy_freelancing

2 Likes

congratulations :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Congratulations, You are really great. :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Best wishes. :heart_eyes: :heartbeat:

2 Likes

congrats mate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats bro,
This is start. You journey is start. Go ahead and always try to happy your client.
Have a good day
Thank you

4 Likes

Congratulations. How long after opening this gig did you get the job?

congratulations:love_letter: :heart_eyes: :heartbeat:

1 Like