Fiverr Community Forum

Finally, I Got The Level One In less Than a Month [Secret]

My name is Zack…I am here today to share with you guys my full happiness and gratitude after getting the Level One today attaining more than 30 sales.

Last months were so hard and difficult as I was getting many orders. Therefore, I was obliged to stay the whole night and sleep 3 hours. In order to meet the expectations of customers and make them feel happy.

Please always remind that the client is always a King. This is the secret if you want to make a huge success here on Fiverr. Always starve to make your customer the happiest one on the platform.

By the way, I am a simple and motivated person with a long experience on the web 2.0. I work as a Virtual Assistant helping small/medium business owners on repetitive and manually tasks like market research, E-commerce, copy paste, Sales…

You can check out my gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/zaboukir/save-your-time-with-my-special-services-as-a-virtual-assistant

https://www.fiverr.com/zaboukir/be-your-ecommerce-shopify-virtual-assistant-for-best-customer-service-in-eng-fr

4 Likes

Congrats bro… u re doing a great job

1 Like

congrats for the success :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations, @zaboukir
Many more ahead

2 Likes

Congratulations… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@sldesign937
Thanks a bunch!

2 Likes

I’m not sure that’s a good idea. Couldn’t you have changed the “limit orders in the queue amount” or paused gig(s)/gone out of office if there were too many orders?

I’m not sure that’s a good idea either. I don’t think customers will mind if you eat enough.

2 Likes

Customer satisfaction is very important but I don’t think it made you successful. There are other sellers that are providing same service and they don’t have so much sales. I bet that you spend much money on marketing or find some “secret” marketing strategy. Idk but anyway that’s great man and you are motivation :smiley:

And about sleeping, in my opinion freelancing is long-term and lack of sleep will affect your performance so that you may not be at your best. But there are many people that have this genes that make them function high on low sleep. Im not one of them so let me get at least 8 hours… :sleeping_bed: :sleeping_bed:

4 Likes

CONGRATS!!!
I really feel happy for you :slight_smile:
I wish I also get this happines.

1 Like