Fiverr Community Forum

Finally I know the secret to get impression on your gig

see my impressions it’s literally touched more than 1k thanks to Fiverr for ranking my gig

1 Like

Wow! You impressions are very high, especially those of @kno010. You have so many sales. How long did it take you to get there?

3 Likes

wow, awesome but bro you are a level tow seller and I’m a new seller but still your immersion is inspiring me

You said you know the secret. So what’s the “secret”?

4 Likes

It’s simple… Complete order in time as much as you can and sent buyer request for Delly bassis and search your right keywords before you create your gig

1 Like

Well, that’s not a secret at all. those are basic requirements.

16 Likes

Right but it was Secret for me now I know that

1 Like

Whao, those are really high numbers! How long have you been on here ?

1 Like

Wow! You impressions are very high

2 Likes

Thank you a lot for the tip. Three years! You have been on Fiverr for some time. Well, January has been tough for me. I hope I will start getting orders soon enough.

November I made 1 sale and December I also made 1 sale. I joined Fiverr October 2020. I wish things will start working out for me and God is on my side on that.

2 Likes

It’s a bumpy ride! I joined December, got 10 orders (all tiny ones)… 6 within the 1st week, the rest came scattering in on the last week of December.

There is almost 3 week of silence (combined) in between… perhaps it will be better.

I hope to achieve level 1 by February. Might need a stroke of luck.

2 Likes

Woo, I appreciate you, I have started fiverr on june 2020 and got 9 orders, But good for me

1 Like

I dont see…what is the Secret here?

1 Like

Ayaaaah :rofl: :rofl:, this forum

1 Like

how did you do this???

1 Like

I did not get any Secret here.But I appreciate your gig impression and click. Thanks for the sharing

1 Like

how do you’ve this huge number of impressions but not clicks?!

2 Likes

I Appreciate You !
Great

1 Like

I am on Fiverr for almost a month with new gigs. I am getting impressions like 350 above with 6 to7 clicks. Is it a bad thing? What is the use of these impressions when you receive no order?

2 Likes

thanks for sharing this secret with all of us!
jk :d

4 Likes