Finally I know the secret to get impression on your gig

shuvoyt673

It’s simple… Complete order in time as much as you can and sent buyer request for Delly bassis and search your right keywords before you create your gig

Complete order in time as much as you can and sent buyer request for Delly bassis and search your right keywords before you create your gig

Well, that’s not a secret at all. those are basic requirements.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thank you a lot for the tip. Three years! You have been on Fiverr for some time. Well, January has been tough for me. I hope I will start getting orders soon enough.

November I made 1 sale and December I also made 1 sale. I joined Fiverr October 2020. I wish things will start working out for me and God is on my side on that.

Thank you a lot for the tip. Three years! You have been on Fiverr for some time. Well, January has been tough for me. I hope I will start getting orders soon enough.

November I made 1 sale and December I also made 1 sale. I joined Fiverr October 2020. I wish things will start working out for me and God is on my side on that.

It’s a bumpy ride! I joined December, got 10 orders (all tiny ones)… 6 within the 1st week, the rest came scattering in on the last week of December.

There is almost 3 week of silence (combined) in between… perhaps it will be better.

I hope to achieve level 1 by February. Might need a stroke of luck.

It’s a bumpy ride! I joined December, got 10 orders (all tiny ones)… 6 within the 1st week, the rest came scattering in on the last week of December.

There is almost 3 week of silence (combined) in between… perhaps it will be better.

I hope to achieve level 1 by February. Might need a stroke of luck.

Woo, I appreciate you, I have started fiverr on june 2020 and got 9 orders, But good for me

I am on Fiverr for almost a month with new gigs. I am getting impressions like 350 above with 6 to7 clicks. Is it a bad thing? What is the use of these impressions when you receive no order?

Someone told me that is beacuase of our gig description is not optimised. I don’t know is it true.

Thank you

I am on Fiverr for almost a month with new gigs. I am getting impressions like 350 above with 6 to7 clicks. Is it a bad thing? What is the use of these impressions when you receive no order?

for getting orders some time it will take times its also depend on what different service are you providing

Archived