Finally LEVEL ONE!

imadou

Two months after starting posting gigs on fiverr , i finally reached the LEVEL ONE. two buyers have ordered from me more than one gig. i think it’s a good start.

does superior levels bring more customers or not ? and how much time do i need to reach the LEVEL TWO ?

Congratulations on reaching Level One! Having buyers come back to use your service again is definitely a good thing. Now that you are level one, just be patient and keep getting good reviews and eventually, you will reach that level two mark. However, if I am remembering right, it does require a certain number of gigs and also maintaining a good ranking to get there.

Congrats and keep up the good work!

~Ella

Congratulations on reaching level 1!

Here’s what Fiverr says about level2:

"You made over 50 orders in the past two months while maintaining excellent ratings and a solid track record. You’ll automatically be promoted to Level Two, unlocking advanced sales tools to further expand your services and increase your sales. You’ll also receive priority support."

We’ll make it on level2 one day!

-pictureduke

Imadou,

I’m new to Fiverr as well, but I believe that the higher your rating is the higher you place on search results. Also if you do very well you might get picked by Fiverr staff as featured seller.

In my opinion your profile looks very good and professional. I’m sure you’ll start getting traffic on your gigs. This may take some time but you have a very good start!

I’d love to hear your opinion on my profile if you have a minute to check it out, thank you.

-pictureduke

Thanks imadou,

I’m planning to add more gigs. Did you see my bizarre pictures gig? It may not be showing because I added a video to it and it’s appending approval.

kjblynx,

Thanks for correcting my misconception about the rating and search results.

About the featured seller, you must have understood me wrong, here’s what I wrote:

"Also if you do very well you might get picked by Fiverr staff as featured seller."

Is it not the Fiverr staff that picks featured sellers?

Thanks to both of you!

pictureduke

Archived