Finally made it!

Hi everyone,

it took me quite awhile to sign up with fiverr, at least as a seller, I know it well from a buyers perspective. I know that a lot of you deliver some amazing work and now I thought I’d try to do the same. Stumbled across this forum and spend some time reading through the Fiverr tips section, what a fabulous place to start!

Looking forward to seeing you out there, will make sure to keep an eye on this forum!

Tom

Wow! Your gig is perfect! I think there is almost no way to be better! My first purchase was 3 months after registration. Yea, the start is very hard.

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂

Congrats and best wishes!

Hiya, Tom!

Welcome to Fiverr & the Community! 🎉

I listened to the demo music it’s very soothing & relaxing. I’m amazed! 😎
❤️

The UPYOUR series is a good starting point.

Have you ever watched those TV programs like Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Supernanny, etc. All these TV shows are based on the premise of an expert telling others what they are doing wrong, even though the people doing the parenting or the owners of the restaurant are working full-time on what they do and desperate to succeed. It seems incredible at times, when you have a restaurant owner whose kitchen is dirty and staff are incompetent or a parent who feeds a kid tons of sugar and can’t get …

There’s more 🔻
https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=upyour

Hi everyone,

it took me quite awhile to sign up with fiverr, at least as a seller, I know it well from a buyers perspective. I know that a lot of you deliver some amazing work and now I thought I’d try to do the same. Stumbled across this forum and spend some time reading through the Fiverr tips section, what a fabulous place to start!

Looking forward to seeing you out there, will make sure to keep an eye on this forum!

Tom

Tom

congrats.gif.69caa1a72a59a9fcc6f372457d16b92c.gif

Welcome, Tom!

So, as a seller you have the advantage of knowing the site from both ends! I’m truly envious. I have used some awesome Fiverr sellers for a few services in the past. The site tweaks and constantly updates though so I am out of date as to a buyer’s experience. I guess that means I need to buy services here again SOON, huh! :-p

Welcome, Tom!

So, as a seller you have the advantage of knowing the site from both ends! I’m truly envious. I have used some awesome Fiverr sellers for a few services in the past. The site tweaks and constantly updates though so I am out of date as to a buyer’s experience. I guess that means I need to buy services here again SOON, huh! :-p

Thanks! My experience as a buyer on here is very broad to say the least. Experienced pretty much everything from no delivery to poor or copyright infringed work but lately I must say that my overall experience improved and I have seen many sellers that are truly passionate about their work, which motivated me to give it a shot as a seller in the first place. I used to look at this platform with a very skeptical eye and I must admit, I often still do but it seems that it is becoming much easier to find quality work these days, just like your gigs I’d say. Love your voiceover service and by looking at your endless 5 star reviews, many others love them as well 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! My experience as a buyer on here is very broad to say the least. Experienced pretty much everything from no delivery to poor or copyright infringed work but lately I must say that my overall experience improved and I have seen many sellers that are truly passionate about their work, which motivated me to give it a shot as a seller in the first place. I used to look at this platform with a very skeptical eye and I must admit, I often still do but it seems that it is becoming much easier to find quality work these days, just like your gigs I’d say. Love your voiceover service and by looking at your endless 5 star reviews, many others love them as well 👍

Thank you SO much! You’ll make me blush 😃 it’s been a great experience here on Fiverr. I am able to make a living(not lap of luxury living but a living) between here and my private clients I keep busy. I have dead days tho believe me. It’s a balancing act. If I have no orders I market market market…which is so much fun 😳. I have been on the top row and that was crazy busy! Too busy! idk how the Voice talents with 40 orders in their que hold it together. I really don’t. But, I ramble. 🙂

Archived