Fiverr Forum

Finally my first Sale :D

Hello , I’m new at fiverr , I Just created yesterday a new gig and I Shared It as possible as I can , First I’ve lost my hope , But In the morning , Someone order it , and I’m so happy to complete the order xD

you can chek it out (’: http://fiverr.com/amine0258/show-you-special-magic-trick

Welcome to fiverr. I would suggest making new gigs because this trick you might not get many orders from since its simple :frowning: but good luck

Reply to @shawnecannon: thank you (l) and Don’t worry , I prepare An special gig, I Just ordered a Professionnal Microphone , And I Will Sing Songs ( Covers…) and It will be an HD Video with a High quality sound :slight_smile: thank’ sagain :smiley:

Reply to @shawnecannon: thank you (l) and Don’t worry , I prepare An special gig, I Just ordered a Professionnal Microphone , And I Will Sing Songs ( Covers…) and It will be an HD Video with a High quality sound :slight_smile: thank’ sagain :smiley:

Awesome! Congratulations and good luck :smiley:

Welcome to the community and more importantly, welcome to Fiverr, I hope you enjoy your time here !

Thanks again

Ozzieuk

Hey @amine0258, as much as we would like to help you, we would appreciate it if you refrain from spamming inboxes, which could lead to suspension of your account. Thanks.

Reply to @ozzieuk: you teach’d me to never give up :smiley: (y)

Reply to @magisworks: I Didn’t know that :confused: sorry :s

Wow! That’s amazing, congratulations. :slight_smile:

Reply to @princemaxx: thank you so Much :smiley: Merry christmas everybody !

Reply to @amine0258: It’s ok. Try to be careful - and read the Terms of Service :slight_smile:

Nice! Next stop, Level 1 Seller!

Reply to @momenly: thaank you so much <3

Reply to @lparziale: Thank you :smiley: Level 1 ? It’s very difficult for me :s

Congratulations :smiley: That first sale is always smile-inducing!