Finally Reached Level 2...Sales Have Disappeard (?)

purpledog32

I worked so hard to reach Level 2 status thinking my sales would increase a little. But since reaching Level 2 a month ago, I have seen my pages views decline each day and other gig numbers drop each day. I’ve freshened up gig videos, tweaked my gig descriptions and tags…but nothing seems to be working. It feels like I’m slowly sinking to the bottom.

I’m going to hang in there…but I’m really bummed. I thought Level 2 would be a positive thing.

Yes… It’s part of the cycle. I have also past this process. I have only one year here and i have had 2 times without orders. One was last December/January and the other is this June. Maybe for my gigs are not good months. I started in Fiveer on May but until July no orders came. Be pacient, do the things well and the rest will come by itself. Do not stress. 😉

Am also facing the same thing,since my rating reach 1k

Since then i don’t get new orders,just repeating buyer coming back.

My rank is also sinking down,have tried all i can but still the same,so i just decide to live it like that and hopefully it will bounce back soon.

I’ve decided being a Level 2 seller is like being the middle child…top seller (oldest child) will have the advantage and rightly so…and new seller (youngest child) will be given an extra boost to get started off on the right foot. But Level 2 kinda gets lost in the middle and can go unnoticed at times.

I’m a Level 2 warrior and I’m not going anywhere!

Archived