Fiverr Community Forum

Finally Started Selling

Hello all. I am happy to have made the decision to sell on Fiverr. However, I do have one concern. Since I signed up to sell, I have received 2 messages from 2 different people. I responded to one but the other message in my inbox gave me an error when trying to respond. It said that the account no longer existed and that I am not able to respond.

That said, my response rate shows at 50%. This seems a bit unfair as I wasn’t even allowed to respond to one of the 2 messages I had. If this is a sign of things to come, not real sure that this will be a good fit for me.

Sometimes spammers get banned before you can reply to them - that’s probably what happened here.

1 Like

But how does that make it fair to me that a brand new seller account is showing only a 50% response rate? Seems a bit dishonest to me.

I suggest that you write to Customer Support. They fixed my response rate when I had a similar issue.

1 Like

Agreed … but you’ll have to take it up with CS.

2 Likes

I have scoured the Fiverr website for some sort of ticket platform or contact link but was unsuccessful. Would you happen to know where I can contact CS? I’m sure it’s something simple/stupid that I just overlooked. Thank you for responding by the way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

2 Likes

Thank you. Just what I needed. :grinning:

1 Like

No problem! It might take up to 10 days for them to respond at the moment due to COVID-19 and the influx of new sellers and buyers.