Fiverr Forum

Finally, The real website creation service on Fiverr.com

It’s been a month and we’re still searching fiverr for a complete website creation gig.

To our dismay we didn’t find any.

One reply was “for $50.00 I can’t make you a full website” or: "just hosting costs $25.00 a month"

Some comments were: “You can’t find a real complete website creation gig on fiverr"

But that is now… recreated.

The Creative Guys started on Fiverr not long ago for one reason. To help those online dreams become reality.

Do you understand how many people wish they can get online? I’m sure you may be one of those!

How can we say that?

The answer is that we have successfully created a quality in our name, with website orders coming in daily, we understand the need for this service on fiverr.

(Before we delivered the final product: the website link)

Pre-completion comments: “just get me live today” - “I need a website online in 2 days” - “If you create a website for me, what do I need to do on my part?” (Nothing! It’s live. It’s that easy)

Now, of course, we’re saying as if a website is as easy as 1, 2, 3. However we put alot of effort in designing to your desire, and the quality of our websites are just simply phenomanol.

Now I think you’re starting to say, this is just a seller post. To promote our gigs.

THE TRUTH:

We’re creating this post to explain to you our success - better yet; Our 1 month success.

We are happy to answer your questions - better now and understand the true Fiverr success points.

Question:

I have created a fiverr account, what do I do next?

A: Valuable resources will really help you get going online. In essence you should understand why people would purchase your gigs over the Millions of others. Now, creating a gig is exceptionally diffucult especially if you’re offering a service which is already out there. Read. Learn and then produce the most amazing gig - the most unique one.

Question:

My Buyer asks for more than I offer, is it nice to tell him bluntly it’s enough?

A: Picture yourself in that situation. Picture yourself asking someone to do a service for you for “$4.00” [your profit.] Then ask, will I really do this for $4.00? Now it comes sometimes when your buyer asks for something you don’t offer at all, that’s when you explain that you can’t do it. However;

” IF YOUR BUYER PURCHASED 2 OR MORE GIGS FROM YOU AND HE ASKS YOU FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN’T DO ON YOUR OWN; DON’T HESITATE TO PURCHASE A FIVERR GIG FOR YOUR BUYER! "

It’s all about quality not quantity.

You can delivery 500 files but it’s not clear. Apposed to quality when your client really loves your work, they will come back.

So our dedicated team are ready to answer your questions in the comments below; I’m Joe and I’m the coordinator for The Creative Guys.

For now… until I drink my coffee, make it a great week and we’ll enjoy all your questions.

Joe | Mat | YouYou | process

The Creative Guys | 2014 - The creative team of unique passionate members.

STAY TUNED…

Hopefully in the coming weeks we will put out a one pager called "easy being @ fiverr fun $"

I used to sell website design, but I found it’s rather ineffective because customers expect more than is stated in the gig.

However, the main bonus of websites as a gig are the fact that your customers often come back to you if they need something tweaked.

Exactly. That is the main point we’re trying to make. We offer the complete package. A service like this at this price doesn’t exist on Fiverr at all, better yet the internet! I suppose you understand the responsibilities of having a website gig, as your clients always need changes made. However we love it. We admire it.

:slight_smile: Joe

Reply to @thecreativeguys: The only problem I see, is that most people don’t expect very qualitative work for $5

Do you know why?

First of all they don’t even believe that such a service exists on a Five Dollar ‘budget’ website. Now that they see it being offered, people become very skeptical. The only way to ‘prove’ it is to show your quality work.

It will talk for itself.

:slight_smile: Joe