Finally we can see reviews on buyer's profile! [ARCHIVED]

wingle

Finally a much awaited and desired option has now revealed. Reviews given by sellers to buyers are now showing up on buyer’s profile. However only reviews are showing up and not the star rating.

But i think it is very good thing finally happened after so much debate and suggestions from sellers. 🙂

P.S: I just checked buyer’s profiles are updating instantly when seller give review in reply to buyers feedback.

Thank You Fiverr!!! Love It 😛

Admin Note: This was only briefly true and and is still not available in February 2016. Thread closed to avoid confusion.

Has anyone seen any negative comments/reviews on a buyer’s page? I was looking at a few buyers just to see what the change looks like and I saw all positive reviews. That seemed odd so I went to look for buyers that I knew had received some bad reviews. The bad ones did not show up at all. Makes me wonder if the results are deliberately filtered to make buyers look good. I’d love to know if anyone sees a buyer with negative comments.

• 4 months later...

Reply to @thextremewp: It was removed just a few days after it started. It was fairly useless even from the beginning since it turned out when they did reveal buyer reviews, they only showed 3-5 star reviews making buyers appear to have no negatives.

Sellers caught on and when they had a bad buyer they were forced to leave a 3 star review and write in what the problem had been. Then the feature was removed entirely again leaving buyer behavior relatively secret.

• 8 months later...

Hi All, I am new here. I was surprised to see no reviews for the Buyers in their profile, and their profiles look very lame and pale. Every buyer I interacted with, so far, looks like a Brand New buyer on Fiverr. I normally tend to avoid brand new buyers, as most buyers also avoid brand new sellers (like us, on this site). Then I searched the forum 2 minutes ago, and found this post. Read through…

What is the status now? Is it actually removed or I am restricted to access?

It was online for not very long, sellers rejoiced and then it was removed again. Your only option is to go to Google and type something like [username] Fiverr reviews and hope they review sellers and then click through to find whatever they said. The feature may or may not be reintroduced in the future. It’s a mystery.

Archived