Find good sellers, and make them apart of your team and stick with them!

jjgriffin

If you are running a business, or you just want to get more eyeballs on your business, or webpage, or whatever your doing find good sellers and stick with them and eventually you will start to see results in your business. Often times buyers will by one gig from a seller and expect to see results but that is not how life works, and it no different in business. You can’t workout one day and expect to see results, (NOPE) I wish that was the case, because more people would be in shape. If you are unsure of a seller then message them and talk with them, ask questions and once you feel good, or bad with that seller buy their gig, or move on to the next seller.

I am a seller on fiverr but I have a team of people that I continue to work with because they do good work, and are available if I have questions. To often we get discouraged and stop completely what we are doing, but you just have to stick with it. You may spend money sometimes, and I mean rarely, for a gig that you didn’t necessarily like but sometimes that is how you find out if you will use that seller again. Sellers typically more often than not, will do a good job because they want a positive review, and they want to make that money, plus they want you to use their services again in the future.

Other than that, happy buying, and good success to all!!!

Archived