Fiverr Community Forum

Find me for your writing and translation

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all well in this pandemic period. I am here for serving you with my time, manual quality writings, and translation, as well as by doing press release works and data entry. Find me if you need a responsible and obligated assistant. I am offering you service at a very lower price. Plz, have a look at my address, https://www.fiverr.com/meherjanislam. I have attached some of my working demo there. Thank you so much! :heart:

2 Likes

That is really awesome. Good luck to you

1 Like

Thank you so much @farzeen_shareef ! :smile:

As a veterinarian you are very much overqualified to do data entry tasks + the market is overcrowded and AI automation keeps getting better.
Why dont you offer something in relation to your knowledge being a veterinarian? As google handles medical websites differently, you could work a writer for medical content, if your english is good.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @kilianotte for your suggestions. Yes, I am also here available for any kind of writings regarding veterinary my top qualification, I think! And If medical contents match with me, I will write definitely. :smile:

“I can write academic”

Suggest you remove the reference to academic (copied above) from your gig description, as offering to prepare academic work is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page, and to do so will risk your account.

1 Like

Thank you so much @lloydsolutions! It is very much concerning! :disappointed:

1 Like