Find the Snake! Toughest One Yet!

velocigraphtor

See this photo here? I’ve been meaning to share it for a long time. It looks like a normal everyday photo of a few leaves, but trust me its not!
It has a snake in it. Just try and figure out where it is! 😃
Trust me, this is the toughest one yet. Took me a good 20 minutes before I could find the snake!

NOTE: If you already know the answer beforehand, please blur it out so that others get a chance to guess. Let’s not spoil the fun 🙂

Untitled2.png.410bcec3578a7ee468492dab648c5559.png

@fitrigwrites4u of course! I must say you must have a razor sharp attention to details! 😃

But if you could only blur it for now after posting it, it’d be nice…its fun to see everyone so confused over this pic! It’s mind blowing! 😃

I tried to blur the picture in my previous comment, but turned out it was only the texts got blurred, not the picture, so I withdrawn my comment (look somewhere above). :slight_smile:

I tried to blur the picture in my previous comment, but turned out it was only the texts got blurred, not the picture, so I withdrawn my comment (look somewhere above). 🙂

@fitrigwrites4u Yes you’re absolutely correct! On top of that, you figured it out yourself! That is amazing!

I can’t even find the sugar at times and often end up putting salt in my tea! 😃

@fitrigwrites4u Yes you’re absolutely correct! On top of that, you figured it out yourself! That is amazing!

I can’t even find the sugar at times and often end up putting salt in my tea! 😃

@velocigraphtor NOOOOO, I didn´t figure it out myself. LOL. I got the answer from a website.

So this is the story, a page on Facebook posted an article on a website about this game. There is a hidden cheat sheet on the website where I can know what the answer is. Otherwise I wouldn´t have found out the answer. 🙂

@velocigraphtor NOOOOO, I didn´t figure it out myself. LOL. I got the answer from a website.

So this is the story, a page on Facebook posted an article on a website about this game. There is a hidden cheat sheet on the website where I can know what the answer is. Otherwise I wouldn´t have found out the answer. 🙂

Lol! I think the person who took the photograph is a complete genius!

If I were in his place, I would have ended up in the hospital 😛

Archived