Fiverr Forum

Finding quality gigs

I’m having trouble finding quality gigs, no matter what I search for I always come across gigs with no samples, no ratings, no orders etc.

Whats the best way to find quality gigs to buy? I don’t want to waste my time and money!!! Thanks

Well it is all about searching unfortunately…what are you looking for maybe I can help.

I am looking for:

• Beta testers for my social network
  • Someone who can look for security flaws on a social network
  • Usability analyser for my social network

Reply to @jake2828: I do this for a living and even have a Fiverr gig that analyzes websites.

http://fiverr.com/hotwebideas/analyze-your-websites-home-page-and-give-you-suggestions-on-how-to-get-more-people-to-call-you-at-the-number-on-your-home-page

It has ratings, feedback, everything :wink:

Bruce

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: OBG: Where ya been?

oldbittygrandma said: I am always here... you just don't see me all the time.

Scary. Instead of saying big brother is watching, can we say "OldBittyGrandma is watching?" :-))

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Wow you’re like a human search box, OBG!

Well it is all about searching unfortunately…what are you looking for maybe I can help.

I am looking for:

Reply to @jake2828: I do this for a living and even have a Fiverr gig that analyzes websites.

http://fiverr.com/hotwebideas/analyze-your-websites-home-page-and-give-you-suggestions-on-how-to-get-more-people-to-call-you-at-the-number-on-your-home-page

Bruce

Scary. Instead of saying big brother is watching, can we say "OldBittyGrandma is watching?" :-))

I am looking for:

Bruce