Fiverr Forum

Finding the Right Keywords!

Steps for finding the right keywords (or search terms)

1. Figure out what your existing and potential customers might be looking for. Ask your current customers what terms they would use to find the products and services offered by your business.

2. Brainstorm a list of keywords that are related to your business.

3. Check out the competition to see how many other websites are listed in search engines (particularly Google) for that keyword. You can use tools such as Google PageRank – which goes from 1 to 10 (10 being the best ranked) – to see which websites hold the top positions.

4. Select the best keywords – the ones most suited to your business and target audience.

5. Ensure that the content on your website is high quality and is consistent with your keywords. There are various online resources (some that are free) that will help you assess the relevance of your keywords. Check for various online resources by typing “keyword tools” into a search engine such as www.google.com

If you would like to find the right keywords for your site and want to more and more relavent traffic than visit my fiverr profile, I am very exited to start your work and give you high quality work as your instraction. If you have any concern than contact me at http://fiverr.com/seosocialking