Finished 12 orders but not yet level 1

fingirlz

Just keep up the good work, stay active, deliver on time, be polite and you will be promoted to level 1 soon. You have to be active for at least 30 days and completed at least "10 orders while maintaining excellent ratings ".

Reply to @intrepidvideo: You have completed more than 70 orders but what about your cancellation rate. It has a huge impact on levels.

Reply to @intrepidvideo: I lost my level 2 status twice in 2012 due to lots of cancellations though all of them were by mutual agreement so it does have an affect. In your case i don’t think you have too many cancellations but nobody but Fiverr knows how their automatic system works.

Warnings and any kind of abuse also have an impact of getting levels.

Good luck and i wish you a level-2 badge very soon. Try also getting in touch with customer support to ask if you are not banned from getting levels for some reason.

Guest mrspanda

You need to be on Fiverr for 30 days before level 1. I did 98 gigs before hitting level one just because I didn’t make the time requirement. Also, even when you’re at 30 days, they could wait up to 48 hours before deciding to promote you. The people stating they hit level 1 in 1 day or 10 days, etc. are misleading. They have been on Fiverr for longer than that time.

You can also contact Customer Support if you made the minimum requirements but still have not been leveled. I was penalized for something I did the first week I was on Fiverr but CS was nice enough to tell me what I did wrong and after some groveling and pretty please’s, I got my warning lifted.

Also, ALL cancellations count for something, even the ones that are done by admin. I try my hardest not to cancel at all. I have 3 cancellations so for, out of 106. Even if someone is being difficult, I do my best to deliver it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest samvit1991

i complete 16 orders with 10 positive in 3 weeks but still didn’t get first level.can help me

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mindwarriorrk

I complete 10 orders with 100% Positive Rating withing 24 days …

But need to know after 30 days … can I move level 1?

But i have cancelled 5 order on mutual aggrement due to Buyer`s fault !!

• 7 months later...

Hi gang! I’m new here as a seller and wanted to chip in on this thread with a question. I’ve made 11 sales since I joined 9 days ago, but I made a stupid mistake with my first ever gig - I linked to a portfolio of work (writing samples) that weren’t on fiverr. It was a genuine, honest mistake and when I emailed for some help they lifted the suspension on the gig pretty quickly. Do you reckon this will affect my chances of levelling up? I love it here 😦

One of my friend got promoted to Level 1 seller by just completing 4 orders. He received $5 tip in 3 orders. May be this helped him to become Level 1 seller.

Admin Note: This is not actually possible at all. Even if the tips were made with a Tip gig as separate purchases instead of through the tip system, 7 sales will not trigger level 1 which is automatic. All sellers need a minimum of 10 separate sales to trigger the level 1 promotion.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

hello please answer me, i have already completed the conditions of level 1 2 months ago , so i have already completed 30/30 days without warning, but now I have received a warning with a misunderstanding, and I will know if the warnings counter will consider the old statistics or I have to wait another 30 days

hello please answer me, i have already completed the conditions of level 1 2 months ago , so i have already completed 30/30 days without warning, but now I have received a warning with a misunderstanding, and I will know if the warnings counter will consider the old statistics or I have to wait another 30 days

You will have to wait for another 60 days not 30 days.

• 4 months later...

You need to be on Fiverr for 30 days before level 1. I did 98 gigs before hitting level one just because I didn’t make the time requirement. Also, even when you’re at 30 days, they could wait up to 48 hours before deciding to promote you. The people stating they hit level 1 in 1 day or 10 days, etc. are misleading. They have been on Fiverr for longer than that time.

You can also contact Customer Support if you made the minimum requirements but still have not been leveled. I was penalized for something I did the first week I was on Fiverr but CS was nice enough to tell me what I did wrong and after some groveling and pretty please’s, I got my warning lifted.

Also, ALL cancellations count for something, even the ones that are done by admin. I try my hardest not to cancel at all. I have 3 cancellations so for, out of 106. Even if someone is being difficult, I do my best to deliver it anyway.

You need to be on Fiverr for 30 days before level 1

Does this mean I need to be online for the number of hours that make up to 30 days?

• 3 weeks later...

You need to earn atleast $400 before getting a level 1. they are 4 criteria’s in becoming level 1

1 completing at least 60 days as a no level seller
2 Receive and complete atleast 10 orders
3 Earn at least $400 from completed orders
4 avoid receiving warning for TOS violation over the course of 30days.

As for me have completed all except the $400 benchmark

Archived