Fiverr Forum

Finished my first order

I’m a graphic designer and doing after long time work in many different organization. I’m studying Computer Engineering and I am the only son in my family and my mother need someone to take care her. So, I quit my job to continue my study and to take of my mother and then I joined at Fiverr 1 month ago. My day was going very hard since I quit my job. After waiting a month, I bid a client through “buyer request” option. Then my first client knock me and we started our project. Yesterday I finished my first order, got five star rating and now I’m very happy.

1. But there is a problem after completing my order and I have many questions in my mind.
  2. Is there any chance to get more order for having five star rating?
  3. Do I still have to bid in buyer request?
  4. After completing my first order, I’m not getting any new buyer request. Is there anything that have to change?
    If anyone have answer of those question, please you can give your suggestion to help people like me.

thank you!

Congratulations friend…:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

thank you so much :blush:

First of all. congratulations on your first order, keep doing an amazing job.

You will have advantage over the ones that does not have a review yet, so yes there is a chance you get more orders.

Yes, unless your gig is a very popular one or you have a lot of returning clients, buyer request will be one of your best friends.

I´m not sure about this one, but somewhere in here I saw that someone said lvl 2 sellers get more buyer request (again I´m not sure about this) so this means you will need to be online whenever you can to catch the requests.

Congrats Dude keep it up. :blush:

Check this out:Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.) Updated August 2018