Fiverr Community Forum

First 10 Orders completed

Finally, I’ve completed my first ten orders as a new seller on Fiverr after more than 1 month. And I am very happy as I’ve received the best seller badge for my gig also.
For new sellers, I must say that the key to success is only hard work, patience consistency, and the main honesty. Don’t worry just believe in yourself.
Take care all.

5 Likes

Great. All the very Best

1 Like

thank you so much @ashad_alif

1 Like

Congratulation best of luck

1 Like

Can you tell me something about my gigs ? It is more than 3 weeks and I didnt get any order so I just want to improve them.

1 Like

@shahriarkabi537 thank you.

@rusmehi yes you can share you link.

https://www.fiverr.com/rusmehi - that is my profil page. Thank you ))

@rusmehi I’ve checked everything seems good. try to be online and send buyer requests daily. it will work.

I am online more than 13 or 14 hours in a day. And send 10 buyer requests everyday. But it didn’t help :frowning:

1 Like

then change your style of writing proposal. by the way I keep myself online more then 18 hours

congratulation :grinning:

1 Like

Each gig has its own and different proposal. Thank you for your answers

1 Like

How can you be online more than 18 hours ? You use page refresher or something like that ?

1 Like

@rusmehi I don’t use anything. Actually I am having this App in m mobile also so I keep checking it after every 5 minutes.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try it thank you for your support

1 Like

you’re always welcome.

1 Like

That’s great work. take it and go ahed

1 Like

Best seller is written on your that gig which is selling best from all of your gigs.
Well, I congratulate you on the completion of your 10 orders and wish you a very good luck for future endeavors.

2 Likes

Congratulation!!! @anilasyed

1 Like