First $100 in two months

goddydesign

Well, I think it depends, Im also new and have been lucky to get orders as well, I have been increasing my prices everytime thanks to clients that tell me that my prices were low, so with 7 orders I made about 270 in one month. It really depends on the service, the ones I was providing were ellaborate illustrations or perspective drawings so I have adjusted my prices to what my buyers pay me. Id say that you have to figure out what the market price is in relation to what you sell and set your prices to whats fair according to that.

after changing your price ,may loss gig’s rank , when your 4/5 order will be running , you can change your price,bcz after completing your order ,if gig’s rank loss ,becz of completing order you will get many impressions from fiverr

ohh, lol, I guess I have been loosing my ran many times now, XD, I have been improving the gigs so much I didnt think about that

after changing your price ,may loss gig’s rank , when your 4/5 order will be running , you can change your price,bcz after completing your order ,if gig’s rank loss ,becz of completing order you will get many impressions from fiverr

I think If you loose impressions you can always go back to buyers requests right? I think thats where Ive got most of the orders

Archived