First 20 Days, 16 Orders for $416 Thank You Fiverr!

richarddilip

Hello All,

I will start off with a very brief introduction of myself. My name is Richard, I am
a Software Engineer by profession. I love to draw, I love to sculpt, I also make video games, basically i enjoy creating.

Even though I enjoyed doing all these things, I did not get any value out of it. It was very demotivating, i gave up sculpting, i gave up making video games as it was very hard to make art and to code at the same time.
I landed on Fiverr by chance, 20 days ago. It was just an experiment, I posted some of the concepts i did for a game, and created a gig. I must say as a new seller, it is impossible to get noticed on Fiverr. I somehow managed to get couple of orders through “Buyers Request”. Thanks to all the good people who trusted me, even when there were no positive reviews. Soon some orders came in and people started to leave positive feedback. The appreciation and feedback i got from people meant more to me than the money. I cannot stress this enough, the people i got to meet here on Fiverr are more valuable than the money.

I know $416 is not a big amount, and 20 days is too early to call this a success, but i feel happy and satisfied, and i wanted to share it with everyone, especially to the New Sellers out there. Fiverr works if you share what you are really passionate about. Buyers can tell if you’ve put all your heart and soul into the product you deliver. Thanks a lot Fiverr and Thanks to all the buyers who gave me the opportunity.

• Richard

Archived