First 5 Gig's Free!

Please read my gig first as I own the copyrights to “All of the DESIGNS” (NOT the photos) of the work I do on Fiverr.

I thought I would do something different not only to promote my gig, but also show my work that has not yet been seen. If you take a look at my gig you can see I do not have that much to show as I do not take many pictures, and pictures, graphics, or any kind of art that is in color are what I need for my gig to work. I do have some really awesome work which I cannot show for copyright reasons, as what I have is for personal use only. This is why I’m posting this, so I can have permission to take someone’s photos and make some awesome looking art.

This is how this will go, the first 5 people who collect all my gig’s and my gig collection, like and comment on this post will win!!

The first 5 people who successfully complete this task will get my gig for Free!!

I will list the 5 winners in this post and contact them through Fiverr.

I only have 6 paid gig’s so far and once I hit level (1) I will offer another 5 Free gig’s by completing the same task above. Once I hit level (1) I will post the update on this post.

Collect, follow, share, like and keep a look out on this post!

Reply to @vedmak: Thank you for the feedback. I just want the rights to the designs of the artwork I do and not the photos that are to be used, people must also prove that they own the photos.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: It is not that hard, if someone has a photo of themselves and it is in their facebook photos then of course the photo is theirs. The samething for arts and graphics, if the person has the AI or PSD file with the layers then they made the photo by having the work on a website.

Reply to @vedmak: I have seen others gig’s doing the samething, how do you explain that? Also you cannot just make a copy of an AI, PSD yes but not AI.

again a gud person type comment by vedmak :slight_smile:

Copyrights aside there’s this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appropriation_(art)

Also you’re giving a 72dpi final image to the buyer. They can try to sell it, sure, but at that low resolution – no one in their right mind would buy it. And if they did, they deserve to get bamboozled.

Think of making a portfolio more than owning the images and copyrights and have fun. It’s fiverr and if you happen to make a super master piece, you might not want to sell it for a fiverr yanno.

And contest accepted.