Just completed five order, with five 5 star Review… Happy:grinning:

21 Likes

Congratulations! . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@proanimation1 thank you

3 Likes

Congratulations. Best wishes for your success! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@naomi_art this is great! congratulations, you’re halfway to reaching level one! keep going gal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Dear… wish you same

4 Likes

Well done! It’s exciting isn’t it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes it is… :blush:

4 Likes

congratulations,

2 Likes

Am yet to receive just 1 gig :cry::cry:

4 Likes

Wish you much more success.:heart_eyes:

You don’t have any gig.

4 Likes

Congratulation! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

WOW Congratulation!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations, it is quite exciting! I had my first order about a week ago but sadly none since and I did get a 5 star review…Sure it is my location that puts people off but admin said they can’t change it!

4 Likes

Why do you think it’s your location?

2 Likes

congratulation to you

2 Likes

What difference does your location make? When I buy from fiverr I never look at he location of the seller. It is irrelevant compared to product, reviews, etc.

4 Likes

That’s nice to hear - I thought that as my location is shown as Vietnam people may think I am not a native speaker if they don’t read all the info on my profile and presume I will not be as capable when it comes to proof reading their English text!

2 Likes

In case people don’t read all my profile and presume because it says Vietnam I may not be a native English speaker and that is what they may want for proof reading their English text!

2 Likes

Ah fair enough. It does say you are from the UK in your description which is very easy to see on your profile, so people don’t have to dig too far to see you are a native speaker.

3 Likes