First 5 order delivered

naomi_art

Congratulations, it is quite exciting! I had my first order about a week ago but sadly none since and I did get a 5 star review…Sure it is my location that puts people off but admin said they can’t change it!

Congratulations, it is quite exciting! I had my first order about a week ago but sadly none since and I did get a 5 star review…Sure it is my location that puts people off but admin said they can’t change it!

Why do you think it’s your location?

What difference does your location make? When I buy from fiverr I never look at he location of the seller. It is irrelevant compared to product, reviews, etc.

That’s nice to hear - I thought that as my location is shown as Vietnam people may think I am not a native speaker if they don’t read all the info on my profile and presume I will not be as capable when it comes to proof reading their English text!

Why do you think it’s your location?

In case people don’t read all my profile and presume because it says Vietnam I may not be a native English speaker and that is what they may want for proof reading their English text!

In case people don’t read all my profile and presume because it says Vietnam I may not be a native English speaker and that is what they may want for proof reading their English text!

Ah fair enough. It does say you are from the UK in your description which is very easy to see on your profile, so people don’t have to dig too far to see you are a native speaker.

Archived