First day at the forum

Hi, signed up today. How do you view peoples profiles/stores through the forum? Looking for a bit of feedback on mine and ways to improve the offers, is there a way to interact with the buyers on this site??? Thanks

Hi there jessicadavies. I think if you want someone to look at your profile or gigs you have to tell us the web address of your profile. I’d be happy to have a look and help.

Welcome writerediting!

Hi there jessicadavies. I think if you want someone to look at your profile or gigs you have to tell us the web address of your profile. I’d be happy to have a look and help.

Welcome writerediting!

If you copy-paste someone’s username and put it behind fiverr.com/, you’ll get their profile address!

It’s a useful tip that we didn’t even need until this whole forum bug came about and you stopped being able to see people’s profiles by clicking on their profile pics. I wonder when that’s going to get fixed?

Hi, signed up today. How do you view peoples profiles/stores through the forum? Looking for a bit of feedback on mine and ways to improve the offers, is there a way to interact with the buyers on this site??? Thanks

If you want help you need to make your own post under the category “Improve My Gig”

• 3 weeks later...

Archived