First day here at fiver! Help me to improve?

Can anyone just go on my profile/Gig and give me their first impression? And tell me what I could be doing better? Thanks…

Hey jkniazi!

I actually just got finished this post to help out another new seller, so I hope this helps!

It can be a little daunting during the first couple of months if gig purchases are slow. One of the biggest lessons that I’ve learned as a Seller is that depending upon what category your gig is in, the number of people already established with similar gigs to yours, and the general sporadic, unpredictable nature of purchased gigs on Fiverr, the most valuable quality is patience. It sounds cliche, but if you’re constantly anticipating when someone’s going to buy your gig next, you’ll be WAY too stressed out.

To help your gigs become more presentable, I have found that taking advantage of any and all setting formats that Fiverr has to offer on your gig is crucial. A well thought-out and neat looking purchasing format relays to the buyer that you are serious about your profile, and have put a lot of thought and hard work into making it a success.

Make your gigs unique to you. Buyers appreciate seeing individuality in your profile. I cannot tell you the number of times buyers have told me one of the reasons they purchased my gig is because I included a joke about being a “broke college student” in my bio. With that in mind, use your individuality to your advantage by marketing yourself in a unique way. Creating your gigs’ pictures in a unique style will help viewers recognize you, and be able to see your presence online.

The first couple of purchases you get are crucial! To try to encourage buyers, before getting established, it helps to lower your prices, and speed up your delivery time. Many times, buyers would prefer to have their purchase delivered faster and for a lower price so much that they would forgo the Featured Sellers, and go with a newcomer.

Your first couple of purchases are the most important for your profile and your gigs. Since Fiverr is big on numerical analysis, it is important to get the highest ratings you can starting out. With newcomers joining Fiverr and adding gigs everyday, it’s highly unlikely that potential customers are going to want to buy from a poorly reviewed/rated newcomer. Give your first customers the most quality customer service, flexibility, fastest response time, and most satisfactory experience you can, and their highly appreciative ratings and reviews will be the fuel your business needs to get off the ground.

I hope this helped, and if you have any other questions, feel free to message me!

Sincerely,
J.P. Fryar

[P.S. When I said newcomer, I meant in regards to presence on Fiverr, not duration of time that they have been here.]

Thanks for your kind words.

Anytime! If you need any help in the future, don’t be afraid to reach out!

Lot of thanks again for appreciating me, kindly if you have time go through my gigs and give me some suggestions specifically according to gigs if needed.
Regards

Dear J.K.:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Smile!
Your log line: Everything is possible in this world with [a] positive attitude
Your profile text – note the edits:

I have a Master’s degree in Finance and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Currently I work as a Chief Financial Officer. I’d love to offer my expertise here on Fiverr and help people with any Financial-related work / problems. Feel free to contact me! -JK Niazi

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

I took a look at your Excel gig. The image looks like it was made in MS Paint. I suggest you go for something more polished, with Excel screenshots. You can offer 2 pdfs for this gig; I suggest you show what you can do in Excel here.

The gig description is all bold, bullet points. I suggest you lighten up on both of these and mix things up. Your gig is also nonspecific about what you’re delivering for $5. I don’t know if this category has packages, but if it does, you should look into that. Fiverr suggests that a $5 gig should take no more than 5 to 15 minutes to complete. As vague as your description is, you’re setting yourself up for heartbreak and bad reviews from people who expect the moon for $5. I strongly suggest you study similar gigs and rein in the parameters of what you’re offering. This gig could probably be spun off into multiple gigs specializing in specific areas.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-[/details]

Lot of thanks for all suggestions dear blaisefaint.
As soon as possible i work on all points which you are suggested me. Hopefully i improve myself on fiver by your kind suggestions.