After great 2 years on fiverr I finally encountered an abusive buyer.
Had conversation and client placed an order. But then client went outrageous about processing fee. I tried to explain how things work on site but client was very aggressive and asked for refund.
Then after great drama client said that he would like to move forward…I was really not impressed with way of him handling the situation and decided not to move forward with order as I thought we are not a good match and soon he proved my point. He started abusing me and calling names.
Following are some of great messages by him:
- I will gladly have myself and 50 friends make sure to leave horrible reviews of your shitty service and your company
- I am a busy guy that doesnt have time for pathetic people like you out in India (Hum…racist as well?)
- Hurry up and send the dispute so i can go ahead and leave a multiple horrible reviews
- I assure I will have my people deter you from getting any further business
- piece of sh#t
- Just know I will make sure that I bring you down with the utmost horrible reviews possible you prick
WoW Man…really? Huh! You guys ever had this type of experience?