First Four Star Review

awanje

I received first 4 star review. Don’t know why buyer gave me 4 star. I have given him special discount. I also replied his every message timely. I have asked for any changes he might want for final work. But he said its great and then he left a 4 star review. How should I respond.?

There is nothing else to do. Just move on. Its part of the business. Life is also like that. Some are never satisfied. Some are also difficult to please or satisfy. 4 star is not even that bad. My buyer gave me 3 stars.

If u really do not want to put up with the 4 star, then you have to refund the order. That is the only way to make the review disappear. But why do that? Not necessary. Move on with your promotions.

I too have received something that was not 5 star, you have to put past perfection and not aim for everything to be 5 stars. Now if its below 3 then I would consider taking action and refunding. Why refund a 4 star when you did the work? Don’t let one star take your hard earned money away… Not worth it 🙂

It’s unfortunate to get a 4 star review… especially if you consistently get 5’s, just have to go by what the others here have said… some people are just impossible to please!

I’ve never been aware of anything on my end that warranted less than 5 stars, so the couple of 4’s I’ve received over the years come as a surprise. I’d at least like an explanation!

Oh well… Just keep on doing your best and some 5 star reviews will be along soon enough to cover it up!

• 2 weeks later...

I think your response to a “less than five star” rating is more important to consider, I am much more interested in how I provider responds to a rating. You have just a few words to make your potential new customer love you by reading your response to a review. If you struggle with this, higher a writer. It’s that important. In 2 sentences you can totally understand someones attitude and you get a glimpse of their character.

Archived