First gig and need suggestions

duarizvi5

I saw your gig was awesome but first thing that it’s title is fully against of SEO like you have to choose the title which most people search it doesn’t matter that your title should make any sense or not description is short brief description attracts more. These are just my suggestion I am not telling you that your gig is useless am just telling you some improvements.

You might want to redo that essay review gig, so that it doesn’t offer any rewrite. It’s at high risk of breaking the Fiverr TOS.
As for the other gig, I’m not particularly impressed by your sample images. The layouts are very nice, but there’s too many spots where portions vanish into the background. Also, the screenshot with the black on the top and bottom needs to be cropped.

See (IMG) point 2:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Archived