First gig on fiverr

hi i just started my first gig on fiverr 10 days ago.But i have not got any order till now.
https://www.fiverr.com/tanujtaneja12
can you tell me seing my gig is it good or not.
is it normal

You say that you are a kid of 14 and then “We are a team with many years of experience”.:confused:

Please survive for 10 more days and try to see different people activity and gig creation.

Share your gig in social media.

so what i have 2 years experience of creating animation

Ok well how is my gig

The answer to the “so what” which I find quite rude is that I find it difficult to understand how you can be a “kid” and a “team” at the same time. If you have a different attitude you will find that people will be more inclined to help you.

ok i have removed the description about team.

i want to ask is my gig video and photos are good

It looks ok to me but I am not a video expert. I am sure some video experts will be able to comment on that. Read the forum for tips and there is lots of information in the http://Fiverr.com/Academy. Also you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Best wishes for your success! :slight_smile:

You need to create your own heading in the category “Improve My Gig”.

use buyer request and share your gig on social media

you can’t have two accounts and you state “I have created a new account”.
And don’t hijack someone’s thread. you’ve made plenty of your own asking for help.

The thing is… This thread is NOT about you, but the OP.
If you want 1 on 1 attention create your own thread, and from what I’ve read you’ve made plenty. Stop It!

Hey Tanuj, I read your description.
First time when I read, it feels me about you is you’re a rude and unprofessional person.
You mention there that you can do any type of animation job and then also you text there ‘you cant tell me everything you want’, it’s confusing boy.

I think you have to first learn all about video animation so that you can mention there, that you can do all type of animation.
Good Luck!

all the best …

It’s about 20 days now but no order plz help

What have I done bro

@tanujtaneja12 My comment was directed at rokibr. As you can see his posts were :flag_black: and hidden. FYI ~ I’m not a bro. Addressing females or potential female clients as “bro” in a professional setting is not good.

Check out this helpful article :arrow_down:
Put UPYOUR in the search box, you’ll find more. :sunglasses: