First gig selling of a new seller

sulochane96

Yes, I’ve got a couple of ideas.

Put a smiling, professional picture of yourself as your profile shot.

Use up all your gig slots to try new things, and try to get beyond vectorizing, an overcrowded field.

Most vectorizing gig images have the left side being blurry and the right side being clear, like your lion image. It would make sense to do that for your main gig image. Make sure it’s an eye-catching image.

Your slogan is deep, but irrelevant to the buyer. I like “Lightning fast graphics, every time!”

Until you get some ratings, go to 24 hour delivery.

In dreaming up “What can I offer?” remember what sells best on Fiverr: Anything that will help a business owner grow his business. Your gig solves a problem, but not that one.

Best of success to you in your journey to find your green pasture in Fiverrland. You’re not there quite yet.

Bob 🙂

Yes, I’ve got a couple of ideas.

Put a smiling, professional picture of yourself as your profile shot.

Use up all your gig slots to try new things, and try to get beyond vectorizing, an overcrowded field.

Most vectorizing gig images have the left side being blurry and the right side being clear, like your lion image. It would make sense to do that for your main gig image. Make sure it’s an eye-catching image.

Your slogan is deep, but irrelevant to the buyer. I like “Lightning fast graphics, every time!”

Until you get some ratings, go to 24 hour delivery.

In dreaming up “What can I offer?” remember what sells best on Fiverr: Anything that will help a business owner grow his business. Your gig solves a problem, but not that one.

Best of success to you in your journey to find your green pasture in Fiverrland. You’re not there quite yet.

Bob 🙂

Thank you very much bob

Archived