First gig sold in under 6 days :-)

dronefx

Been a member for about 10 days and sold my first gig a few days ago, so happy with that.

At the moment I am only allowed to upload 7 gigs? Is that correct? Do I have to be a contributor for a certain amount of time before I am allowed more gigs?

Cheers in advance.

Been a member for about 10 days and sold my first gig a few days ago, so happy with that.

At the moment I am only allowed to upload 7 gigs? Is that correct? Do I have to be a contributor for a certain amount of time before I am allowed more gigs?

Cheers in advance.

Do I have to be a contributor for a certain amount of time before I am allowed more gigs?

A good read:

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Please also feel free to use the “Search” button on this forum to find further details on questions you might have.

Good Luck. 👍

Do I have to be a contributor for a certain amount of time before I am allowed more gigs?

A good read:

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Please also feel free to use the “Search” button on this forum to find further details on questions you might have.

Good Luck. 👍

Thanks for the info, appreciated. Also been accepted by Getty Images, so will be uploading there as well soon. All new to me this selling thing.

That sounds great, @dronefx ! Welcome to Fiverr and wish you infinite more orders! Your target would be to hit seller level 1 and then seller level 2, so that you can increase your reach. 🎉

I just got to level 1 short time ago, so we are on the same journey! Yeeey!

Please edit out your profile link to follow by Forum rules and guidelines.

That sounds great, @dronefx ! Welcome to Fiverr and wish you infinite more orders! Your target would be to hit seller level 1 and then seller level 2, so that you can increase your reach. 🎉

I just got to level 1 short time ago, so we are on the same journey! Yeeey!

Thanks mate, 🙂 Yep it is a long path LOL

Archived