Fiverr Community Forum

First gig: when someone pays, does that money go into a Fivver account initially?

I have spent a while on the initial ‘Become Seller’ tutorial, but nowhere does it mention how to link my Paypal account to Fivver? And neither can I see, as mentioned in earlier threads, a means of doing so via the Settings section in my profile.

How do I get the money from my first gig (still to be set up) into my Paypal account, please?

1 Like

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks.
I must be real stupid - I still don’t see anything that details how I actually link my Paypal Account. But hey- my first gigs will be only for a few pounds. No harm in setting up and playing it by ear.
Cheers.
:smiley:

Check out: https://www.fiverr.com/support for how to start selling on Fiverr.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. Yeah, I have done. Sat and completed several ‘tests’ and also the Introductory course on becoming a seller. Still didn’t see anything and see that historically, others have had the same issue. But never mind - I’m just going to post my first gig and see what happens from there. At worst, I could lose out on a few $ / £.
:smiley:

1 Like

Here you go: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/getting-paid.

This is from the link above I gave you to the Help and Support Centre.

Thank you. That helps.

Obviously, I need to attract some Gigs before this becomes an issue anyway! :joy:

Cheers, and thanks for your time and patience

COLIN

1 Like

You can link the PayPal account from the earning section.

Thanks,

I saw that initially, but the Paypal box is still ‘greyed’ out. I’m thinking perhaps I have to earn something first for that box to become ‘live’ and then I can apply my details.

Cheers - thanks for taking time out to answer.

COLIN

Yes, I think you need 20 dollars minimum to be able to withdraw.

go to earning and click on paypal
Fiverr will send a conformation message to your mobile.
Enter it.
Then Fiverr will send you email.
Confirm it and you will able to atttach your PayPal Account.

Thanks.

I guess that makes sense … just not very apparent from the ‘Learn’ video / course.

Cheers for taking the time to answer.

COLIN

Thanks.

It’ll all fall into place once I get my first order, I’m sure.

Cheers for taking the time to answer.

COLIN