First job complete and sent, but no response. What now?

clackey111

Has the job been accepted? I recorded a job a couple days ago too and nothing’s happened but it’s pretty likely that the client just has to get the go ahead from his boss, or try out the voice over with his video and work with it to see if it sounds right. Sometimes users take a while to get back to the voice talent. Give it some time and after a week or so reach back out to them. And keep focusing on newer better gigs! 😃

Guest offlinehelpers

Your client doesn’t have to respond, or accept the gig - it’ll complete automatically roughly 3 days after your delivery.

The funds will then be pending for 14 days, after which you’ll be able to withdraw them.

Hooray, After only 1 week I got a voice over job. I recorded and sent it 2 days ago. Now what? I don’t seem to see any money paid to my account, no reply from the client.

Now what?

@offlinehelpers answered your question, but you might want to familiarize yourself with the way fiverr works. There are going to be a lot of things that come up, so you may want to learn the basics of the platform.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

Archived