First Milestone work is delivered and second milestone is started, but buyer is not responding!

abdullah_a_a

Hello,
I am working on a project on fiverr. Last night i have delivered my first milestone work but still he not accepts it and second milestone is started! He also changed the order requirements(wp admin login details) so i cannot do work on second milestone! I also sent message to CS but still no response come.
What should i do now! Should i wait for it? Is the second milestone is completed (without delivering the work) if the buyer not responding and the time is over!
Or it gets negative affect on my profile?
Pleass tell me I am new on fiverr.
Kind regards
Abdullah

I’m not sure many people here on the forum have much experience with milestone orders. They’re reported as a bit problematic. Also, if the seller has added work to the scope of the offer, you would be fully in the right to state that it will cost more, and add on an extra.
You’ve already messaged CS, so that’s good. Let us know what they say?

I’m not sure many people here on the forum have much experience with milestone orders. They’re reported as a bit problematic. Also, if the seller has added work to the scope of the offer, you would be fully in the right to state that it will cost more, and add on an extra.

You’ve already messaged CS, so that’s good. Let us know what they say?

Thank You for your response! Yeah, i am waiting for the response from CS

I hope they will do justice as I expected from CS

Archived