First month as 2D ANIMATOR

umeyaiman

I just wanted to say thank you for an incredible market place, I am overwhelmed.

I just started a month ago I published two gigs one in 2D animation and another in whiteboard animation. I have received 11 reviews till now and have earned almost 380$. I am on first page of search in 2d animation too
But recently one of my customer messaged me that she mistakenly give me 4 in ranking I asked her if she could changed it …so got my first warning there , will be very particular about it from next time.
I would love your suggestions and ideas that would motivate and made me get even more orders and success. Wanted to ask if it is important to have more gigs in order to be succesful

I just wanted to say thank you for an incredible market place, I am overwhelmed.

I just started a month ago I published two gigs one in 2D animation and another in whiteboard animation. I have received 11 reviews till now and have earned almost 380$. I am on first page of search in 2d animation too

But recently one of my customer messaged me that she mistakenly give me 4 in ranking I asked her if she could changed it …so got my first warning there , will be very particular about it from next time.

I would love your suggestions and ideas that would motivate and made me get even more orders and success. Wanted to ask if it is important to have more gigs in order to be succesful

Congratulations on your success on Fiverr already! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

she mistakenly give me 4 in ranking I asked her if she could changed it …

We all have to learn from our mistakes. 😐

I would love your suggestions and ideas that would motivate and made me get even more orders and success.

It seems like you are doing well with what you are doing! 😃

Congratulations on your success on Fiverr already! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

she mistakenly give me 4 in ranking I asked her if she could changed it …

We all have to learn from our mistakes. 😐

I would love your suggestions and ideas that would motivate and made me get even more orders and success.

It seems like you are doing well with what you are doing! 😃

Thank you so much for appreciation

Archived