First One month | 4 gigs | 2 tips | Thank you Fiverr

tpriyanshu90

Hello Fiverr community, I started freelancing on Fiverr this December’2020. And, I can’t believe that in just one month I have got 4 gigs out of which two have tipped me very well. I would like to thank Fiverr for providing this amazing platform to freelancers. I will definitely like to work for more clients on Fiverr. Thank you Fiverr team.

Hi @tpriyanshu90

I just want to direct you to an interesting topic that is happening right now that could interest you.
The wording of your GIG is a little strange and you should modify the description to state that you do not provide test answers for academic tests or academic questions.

Here is the link of the topic where the seller had great success but with the wrong service that is forbidden on Fiverr and due to that he lost his GIG Fiverr Just Remove My Top Selling Gig

Hi @tpriyanshu90

I just want to direct you to an interesting topic that is happening right now that could interest you.

The wording of your GIG is a little strange and you should modify the description to state that you do not provide test answers for academic tests or academic questions.

Here is the link of the topic where the seller had great success but with the wrong service that is forbidden on Fiverr and due to that he lost his GIG Fiverr Just Remove My Top Selling Gig

Okay sure, I would definitely look into it. Thank you so much for the advice.

Hi @tpriyanshu90

It is an interesting topic and I will definitely keep this in mind. However, mine is very different from this. But, I will still clarify this in the description. Thank you so much 🙂

Intro: Coding challenges or assignments can be difficult. Hence, some people need some help from the outside to guide their solution process. This problem becomes apparent when tasks have to be done in a short period of time. As a result, I can help you by either providing some extra hints/ideas to try in your solution or I can solve the problem itself .

Suggest you remove all references to assignments from your gig descriptions and any images.

Your gigs are likely to be removed at any time.

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and to do so is to risk your account.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

It is an interesting topic and I will definitely keep this in mind. However, mine is very different from this. But, I will still clarify this in the description. Thank you so much 🙂

Your category is different but still, you mention you will provide answers to the test and that could trigger the Fiverr system to remove your GIG. It is best to have note that you do not provide any help in the academic area for examinations. As a backup for customer support.

Intro: Coding challenges or assignments can be difficult. Hence, some people need some help from the outside to guide their solution process. This problem becomes apparent when tasks have to be done in a short period of time. As a result, I can help you by either providing some extra hints/ideas to try in your solution or I can solve the problem itself .

Suggest you remove all references to assignments from your gig descriptions and any images.

Your gigs are likely to be removed at any time.

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and to do so is to risk your account.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Okay, I will do this immediately. These advices are pure gold. Thank you so much.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Okay sure, I will certainly change the Gigs’ description and will curate them with more efforts this time. Thank you for reviewing them, If there is any other advice, please let me know. I will be very grateful

@tpriyanshu90 that post was not meant for you but it was reply to @ulbossin

She/He doesn’t have a good description, it is not SEO friendly, also she is not utilizing all 3 images that she can add to her service, including PDF file that can also be a useful extra bonus because for JPG files, PDF files and Video files you can add details into the file itself (under properties) that will also boost the SEO. Her video is too short (it could be 75 seconds under 50 MB).

I did not think that works but I google-searched something from my services and after I changed my photos from PNG to JPG with “burned in details” I see my photos in the first row.

I changed my GIGs and usually changing means you will have to wait 3-4 weeks to rank again but I got new message from buyer just this morning.

Okay, but these advices will be helpful to me as well. Thank you.

Archived