Fiverr Community Forum

First order after 2 years πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸŽŠ

Come back after two years :hugs::hugs: :confetti_ball:and I have just completed my third order and back to market :blush:
Welcome everybody :slightly_smiling_face:
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c257617bc5?utm_source=com.hellopal.android_Mobile

12 Likes

Congratulations…I think it is difficult to find order for inactive seller.I find orders but i replied after 1 hour and did not get order because the buyer hired another seller.I think it is very important to stay active here.

3 Likes

keep it up your are a great inspiration to me and many other sellers. i also came back after 1 year on fiverr since i’m trying to get order and trying hard hope i will also got order soon.

4 Likes

Congratulation best of luck.

2 Likes

That’s amazing. I made a Fiverr account three years ago to have some work done for my website and came back this year to become a seller. It is quite funny to see everyone asking why I have so few orders when my account is so old.

5 Likes

@ashourafify
congratulations to you

2 Likes

carry on…congratulations

3 Likes

Yes, you are right. Fast responding is very important to get order :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you very much and hope you get new orders soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, it is very difficult to buyers to trust you when you have a few orders and your gig is for long time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations… I am waiting for my first order .

2 Likes

Thanks, hope you get it soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

First order After 2 years ?This is Very late. why ?

2 Likes

Hi, @ashourafify i wish you good luck!

3 Likes

Congratulations. Keep going. Best of luck. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

congratulations good luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

congrats may you get more in future

2 Likes

Congratulations and good luck! In this month my sales started to grow so I understand how you feel :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@ashourafify this is really good news . i can understand your feelings . hope you will get more orders from now.just keep it up .:+1:

3 Likes