First order cancelled by me

umair122

I am new seller and I got my first order and the buyer was very irresponsible and he did not like my work so I offered him to cancel the order. Now my next evaluation will start on 15 march. Will my order completion rate go to 100%. I am really worried about it. Please any one help me !

Hi there…

I hate to say it, but if you’ve only had one order, and you cancelled that one order, then your order completion will drop to 0%.

But if you’re new, you won’t have a level yet, so nothing to worry about. Just keep working hard to gain more orders, and I’m sure you’ll be able to move your way up the levels in time.

Hi there…

I hate to say it, but if you’ve only had one order, and you cancelled that one order, then your order completion will drop to 0%.

But if you’re new, you won’t have a level yet, so nothing to worry about. Just keep working hard to gain more orders, and I’m sure you’ll be able to move your way up the levels in time.

What will my order completion rate after next evaluation ? I am worried. Will I never get any order because no one will trust on me ?

What will my order completion rate after next evaluation ? I am worried. Will I never get any order because no one will trust on me ?

What will my order completion rate after next evaluation ?

That all depends on how many orders you get between now and evaluation. If you don’t get any, your rate will be zero.

But buyers can’t see that information. It’s only related to your seller levels, so try not to worry about it. Besides, there’s nothing you can do about it. Just focus on getting orders, and your level will improve over time.

What will my order completion rate after next evaluation ?

That all depends on how many orders you get between now and evaluation. If you don’t get any, your rate will be zero.

But buyers can’t see that information. It’s only related to your seller levels, so try not to worry about it. Besides, there’s nothing you can do about it. Just focus on getting orders, and your level will improve over time.

Thanks for help. Have a nice day !

Archived