First Order difficulties

nomanilyas

i am struggling in getting my first order ,anybody can help me ?how i can make myself a well known seller in market place?

i am struggling in getting my first order

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

i am struggling in getting my first order ,anybody can help me ?how i can make myself a well known seller in market place?

how i can make myself a well known seller in market place?

A great way to become a well-known seller in the Fiverr marketplace, is to deliver many orders, deliver them all at a high level of quality, and earn repeated positive reviews for the work delivered. This is not an easy thing to do, nor should it be. You will have to work hard, over a lengthy period of time to earn a great seller reputation.

There are no ways to rush your way to success.

If you’re looking for your first order, reach out to people who need the services that you offer. You could also explore the project requests listed in the Buyer Request section – although, you’re still going to have to complete against many other sellers to win the project.

It’s not easy getting started as a Fiverr freelancer. But if you are willing to treat your gigs like a business, they could eventually become profitable, and that, in turn, could make you successful and well-known as a seller.

Archived