First order in 3 years is there any chance of geting more

zaindahri07

If you have had your gig up and running for 3-years and have only now got an order, I’d suggest that you don’t expect more any time soon. It is possible there is very little demand for what you offer, or your gig is not optimized for the search, or is lacking in another way.

Your best option would be to create more gigs and experiment until you find a formula that works. As it is, 1 sale in 3-years is not a success story. It is a sign that something is very very wrong.

If you have had your gig up and running for 3-years and have only now got an order, I’d suggest that you don’t expect more any time soon. It is possible there is very little demand for what you offer, or your gig is not optimized for the search, or is lacking in another way.

Your best option would be to create more gigs and experiment until you find a formula that works. As it is, 1 sale in 3-years is not a success story. It is a sign that something is very very wrong.

the problem was i left fiver and moved to other sites where i got success now i comeback to fiver with my developed skills and get first success

Archived