First order ( New Seller )

rohan_r2212

Hey everyone,

I am still not getting any new orders despite making 3 Gigs. I have read nearly every tip there is, watched heaps of youtube videos, advertised on social media and forums and still nothing!! Here is the link to my gigs if anyone could provided some advice on how to land my first sale.https://www.fiverr.com/rohan_r2212?up_rollout=true#!

Thanks heaps,

Rohan

Hi there,

there are many reasons why not to get first order or orders in general, especially these days.

1. There is definitely a room for improvement of feel and look of your logo gigs. The third one (minimal logo) makes best impression to me out of three gigs you created. And even this one could be fine tuned imo. Try to make it “you have to order me”.🙂

2. Keep in mind it is hard to step in during upcoming virus and postvirus crisis. Should you be willing to 100% depend on freelancing I would recommend to reconsider full dependency. It may happen that much worse situation will hit us as economics slowdown is unavoidable and will hit us in full strength with delay.

3. And my last one. It always takes some time…

Good luck and stay safe.

Please see (IMG) point 2

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Please see (IMG) point 2

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Hey, what do you mean? thx

Hi there,

there are many reasons why not to get first order or orders in general, especially these days.

1. There is definitely a room for improvement of feel and look of your logo gigs. The third one (minimal logo) makes best impression to me out of three gigs you created. And even this one could be fine tuned imo. Try to make it “you have to order me”.🙂

2. Keep in mind it is hard to step in during upcoming virus and postvirus crisis. Should you be willing to 100% depend on freelancing I would recommend to reconsider full dependency. It may happen that much worse situation will hit us as economics slowdown is unavoidable and will hit us in full strength with delay.

3. And my last one. It always takes some time…

Good luck and stay safe.

Hey, thanks a lot for the advice! After how long do you think it takes to get a first sale, how long should I be estimating?

Hey, what do you mean? thx

2 ) Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. This is an easy way to approximate how the images will appear in a search.

The below is what I see when I visit your profile.

IMG.png.09614f703b35b97e6ea2735af09486f2.png
IMG733×164 47.9 KB

I can’t make out any of the text in the video, and the details are lost for the logo on the far right.

As for your question in the post above, it can take months for some sellers to get their first sale.

Archived