First order not get it yet..why?

roshantech_007

Hey…sir,
Iam Roshan I have joined in Fiverr few months but I work so hard to get a order…I don’t get it never yet…why…?so is that my problem or not.i need some information about it…so anyone would rate my gigs…I will definitely give you a good hardwork service for you

Hi there.,

Most New seller mistake: They don’t bother to read and learn from fiverr tutorial.
You are missing tons of work for your first gigs.

1. Only one thumbnail?
  2. Actually your drawing is very good…, BUT You are not familiar with design worlds. It’s much much better to sell this service with .ai not .PSD. People will need your skill for printing purpose. For your skill…, it will works better with vector. If you didn’t know what the difference between .psd and .ai then i’m at loss
  3. You should be specific at your overall gigs. Are you a internet marketing? Or a designer?
    Can’t offer so many field --> it definetitely show that you are not an expert in your field.
  4. Description is the same problem.

PS: Read and learn for fiverr toturial. It really help new seller a lots.

Wish you luck,

Hi there.,

Most New seller mistake: They don’t bother to read and learn from fiverr tutorial.

You are missing tons of work for your first gigs.

1. Only one thumbnail?
  2. Actually your drawing is very good…, BUT You are not familiar with design worlds. It’s much much better to sell this service with .ai not .PSD. People will need your skill for printing purpose. For your skill…, it will works better with vector. If you didn’t know what the difference between .psd and .ai then i’m at loss
  3. You should be specific at your overall gigs. Are you a internet marketing? Or a designer?

Can’t offer so many field --> it definetitely show that you are not an expert in your field.

4. Description is the same problem.

PS: Read and learn for fiverr toturial. It really help new seller a lots.

Wish you luck,

Thanks for the advise 😊 iam glad to see

Archived