First order .on Fiverr

soikot1719

Hi everyone
How long can it take to get the first order on Fiverr??
I’ve passed 3.5 months already.

favicon-32x32.png.78c854e2d3ac1bb1745a067240a6a2cd.png Fiverr.com 34112726-9f15-4885-815b-5c5b705e2462.jpg.4ca09ccd7147b761e44dab5a4a65b2ca.jpg

soikot1719's public profile on Fiverr

HELLO! I'm Md Rifat Hossain. I am a Digital Marketer and Canva Expert. I've also recently discovered my passion towards graphic design. My aim is to provide you with high quality designs and I'm committed to making sure my results exceed your...

What should I do??
Please help me.
Thanks

Hi everyone

I’ve passed 3.5 months already.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com f5d3b385f641261658ff37bb97beb8f2438c7290.jpeg

soikot1719's public profile on Fiverr

HELLO! I'm Md Rifat Hossain. I am a Digital Marketer and Canva Expert. I've also recently discovered my passion towards graphic design. My aim is to provide you with high quality designs and I'm committed to making sure my results exceed your...

What should I do??

Please help me.

Thanks

follow this

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

follow this

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thank you so much

Your advices help me a lot

Archived