First order with 5 star review

jwolt_65859

Congratulations for your terrific achievement. I am sure, you are going to get more order as early. My recommendation is that share your this gig link more & more on Social media. Moreover, try to active here & Fiverr minimum 15-16 hours. Good luck. All the best.

thank you for support

Bro how you get 5 star review today i complete order but buyer did not give me review share your experience .

thanks for message. yeah it’s a very common problem.when I completed my work. I was waiting for his confirmation. approximately 1 day later. he confirmed delivery. but he didn’t left any review. then I told him. can you please give me a feedback about my work. after 5 minute he felt 5 stare review with extra $15 tip. actually he was satisfied to me. so I suggest you. just try for best service. everything will be fine. thank you.

thanks for message. yeah it’s a very common problem.when I completed my work. I was waiting for his confirmation. approximately 1 day later. he confirmed delivery. but he didn’t left any review. then I told him. can you please give me a feedback about my work. after 5 minute he felt 5 stare review with extra $15 tip. actually he was satisfied to me. so I suggest you. just try for best service. everything will be fine. thank you.

You will receive an account warning or worst a ban if you ask for reviews.

'Hi Frank, I want to ask you. It is possible in theory to ask a customer to left review a work from 1 to 5 ?. It’s not going on about positive review it’s about having feedback at all.

You should read ToS if you don’t know the answer to that you probably don’t know the most basic rules on this platform.

You are not allowed to ask for any kind of feedback at all. You shouldn’t even mention it to the buyer.

You should read ToS if you don’t know the answer to that you probably don’t know the most basic rules on this platform.

You are not allowed to ask for any kind of feedback at all. You shouldn’t even mention it to the buyer.

I know this. However, I was wondering if I understood that correctly. I just do not fully understand this policy, because a negative review is sometimes more useful for professional growth, because it helps to understand mistakes. But thank you for the answer, now I will be sure of that.

Many sellers have complained on the forum that they got a warning because they asked about a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

Read this: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/asking-for-reviews-this-is-what-cs-said/

Many sellers have complained on the forum that they got a warning because they asked about a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

Read this: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/asking-for-reviews-this-is-what-cs-said/

Thank you, this once again confirmed what I was afraid of. I really don’t like this situation, I certainly won’t argue with anyone about it. However, out of the 55 orders I received, only 33 were evaluated, I think the idea of selective evaluation is not perfect. This is holding back your growth process as a professional in your field.

But we probably won’t change that. Probably, if the Fiverr founders decided that it should work in this way, then it makes some sense.

Thank you, this once again confirmed what I was afraid of. I really don’t like this situation, I certainly won’t argue with anyone about it. However, out of the 55 orders I received, only 33 were evaluated, I think the idea of selective evaluation is not perfect. This is holding back your growth process as a professional in your field.

But we probably won’t change that. Probably, if the Fiverr founders decided that it should work in this way, then it makes some sense.

Your review percentage is a bit low.

You are at 60% whereas the norm seems to be closer to 70%-80%.

So if I were you I would tweak my delivery message a bit plus I would start looking into my overall service+what I deliver.

Your review percentage is a bit low.

You are at 60% whereas the norm seems to be closer to 70%-80%.

So if I were you I would tweak my delivery message a bit plus I would start looking into my overall service+what I deliver.

That worries me. The fact is that I offer a lot for a low price. I think the main goal, for me,right now is to get as many reviews as possible and that makes double sense. Firstly, it helps me to understand, how I’m have fulfilled the order, what was done wrong/good, what the customer did not like. Secondly, it is a way of promotion on this platform. Thanks for the recomendations.

That worries me. The fact is that I offer a lot for a low price. I think the main goal, for me,right now is to get as many reviews as possible and that makes double sense. Firstly, it helps me to understand, how I’m have fulfilled the order, what was done wrong/good, what the customer did not like. Secondly, it is a way of promotion on this platform. Thanks for the recomendations.

The fact is that I offer a lot for a low price.

You shouldn’t do that.

Archived