First orders and buyer requests (I`m new)

alesta_b

Hi! Im new here. Just want to make comunication and to clarify something. First of all, how long did you wait to receive first order? I would like to read your story ;) And secondly, where can I find orders on this page by myself? I found a page, "buyer requests". Is this it? Today there is only one request, Im confused 😅

Just want to make comunication

Hey! Welcome to the forum.

And secondly, where can I find orders on this page by myself? I found a page, “buyer requests”. Is this it? Today there is only one request, I` m confused

Fiverr is primarily a listing platform, not a bidding platform. Sellers list their services, and buyers search for them.

But there is a small bidding section, which you’ve already found. The buyer request section features a list of jobs that buyers want sellers to complete for them. Unfortunately, Fiverr limits the number of requests sellers can see and reply to, which might be why you can’t see many. Another reason for that would be there aren’t many at the moment related to your services.

And secondly, where can I find orders on this page by myself? I found a page, “buyer requests”. Is this it? Today there is only one request, I` m confused

Fiverr is primarily a listing platform, not a bidding platform. Sellers list their services, and buyers search for them.

But there is a small bidding section, which you’ve already found. The buyer request section features a list of jobs that buyers want sellers to complete for them. Unfortunately, Fiverr limits the number of requests sellers can see and reply to, which might be why you can’t see many. Another reason for that would be there aren’t many at the moment related to your services.

Oh, thank you for useful information!

Now I realize why I can’t see buyer request . Thanks for useful information

Archived