Fiverr Community Forum

First payment recieved on Fiverr

Today i received my first payment as earning on Fiverr. I really feel very happy, this is my first experience of earning online through freelancing.

Freelancing was a good experience for my, however, I have some tips for all of you;

1. The biggest challenge in computer based job is health particularly mental health. Yoga, or any indoor exercise is really required for good productivity over long run.

2. Tea/coffee gives you good energy to work, but making a timetable of working hours, particularly in morning from 4 am preferably is really good for efficiency and health.

3. Good sleep means 11 pm to 1 am as sleep time. If we follow this sleep time, less sleep makes you fresh. Otherwise, sleeping 6 pm to 9 pm makes you dull.

4. Share with you spouse what you do, this will make you enjoy whatever you sell on Fiverr.

5. Place a mirror in front of you, dont sit infront of wall, keep some green plants nearby and hang some good time memories in the shape of pictures.

1 Like

Sleeping for 2 hours only?

2 Likes

We must give credit to the OP, at least he didn’t say to stay awake whole day, every single day (24/7), as others have robotically repeated. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I could never do that. I love my sleep. To paraphrase the late Bill Hicks, I need eight hours a day, and at least ten at night.

Congrats on getting your first payment, though!

2 Likes

That is cool! I received my first order today, so I hope my customer will be happy and I will receive my first payment soon too. I can imagine this must be very exciting and motivating for you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hoi hoi @shannadeweijer. What!!! And you act as if it is the most normal thing in the world…halloooooo :rofl::partying_face::partying_face: CONGRATULATIONS to you and @asharawan144

3 Likes

No i mean including these two hours is compulsory/efficient.