First payment recieved on Fiverr

asharawan144

Today i received my first payment as earning on Fiverr. I really feel very happy, this is my first experience of earning online through freelancing.

Freelancing was a good experience for my, however, I have some tips for all of you;

1. The biggest challenge in computer based job is health particularly mental health. Yoga, or any indoor exercise is really required for good productivity over long run.

2. Tea/coffee gives you good energy to work, but making a timetable of working hours, particularly in morning from 4 am preferably is really good for efficiency and health.

3. Good sleep means 11 pm to 1 am as sleep time. If we follow this sleep time, less sleep makes you fresh. Otherwise, sleeping 6 pm to 9 pm makes you dull.

4. Share with you spouse what you do, this will make you enjoy whatever you sell on Fiverr.

5. Place a mirror in front of you, dont sit infront of wall, keep some green plants nearby and hang some good time memories in the shape of pictures.

Today i received my first payment as earning on Fiverr. I really feel very happy, this is my first experience of earning online through freelancing.

Freelancing was a good experience for my, however, I have some tips for all of you;

1. The biggest challenge in computer based job is health particularly mental health. Yoga, or any indoor exercise is really required for good productivity over long run.

2. Tea/coffee gives you good energy to work, but making a timetable of working hours, particularly in morning from 4 am preferably is really good for efficiency and health.

3. Good sleep means 11 pm to 1 am as sleep time. If we follow this sleep time, less sleep makes you fresh. Otherwise, sleeping 6 pm to 9 pm makes you dull.

4. Share with you spouse what you do, this will make you enjoy whatever you sell on Fiverr.

5. Place a mirror in front of you, dont sit infront of wall, keep some green plants nearby and hang some good time memories in the shape of pictures.

Good sleep means 11 pm to 1 am as sleep time.

Sleeping for 2 hours only?

Sleeping for 2 hours only?

187948_2.png asharawan144:

We must give credit to the OP, at least he didn’t say to stay awake whole day, every single day (24/7), as others have robotically repeated. 😬

I could never do that. I love my sleep. To paraphrase the late Bill Hicks, I need eight hours a day, and at least ten at night.

Congrats on getting your first payment, though!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived