Fiverr Forum

First project and 1 star feedback from client what to do now.?

Hello everyone! :frowning_face:
With very broken heart :broken_heart: i am here to share my experience with you guys.
A day before i have my first project on fiverr one client who asked me to design facebook frame image. the total project time was 1 day but i completed in 3 hours as it was my first project i tried to satisfy her completely. i shared all the process with her during working on that project when she said perfect thanks then i sent her the psd for future editing and png to use on facebook directly. but after couple of hours she left good comment said “Fast with great product” with 1 star. i was very disappointed from her rating i contact her and ask about her rating she said “You did an outstanding job. I don’t know why it didn’t take all my stars.” now i am confused is this the client mistake or bug on fiverr site. because as a new freelancer review with 1 star rating isn’t good for me, even when you give your 100% in project with honesty. ! all the screenshots are attached please tell me what to do.

kindly checkout my profile if you guys need more proofs
https://www.fiverr.com/exploreideas

Regards

You didn’t hide all the buyer’s username

I think there is a way for the buyer to modify the review.

You will get 72 hours to modify your review. Ask your client to contact Fiverr support.

Thank you for telling. updated*

can you please share how.? so i share that with her.

can you please share how to contact fiverr support.?

Hey, go through it. Hope it helps.

Removed by me. :slightly_smiling_face:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thank you brother. they just sent the request to client i hope it will get resolved.

he @mmh4560 is right brother, because she left good review and bad rating.

You are welcome. Keep up good works.

I’m female, and I can work out how to leave a review correctly without asking a big strong man to help me thankfully. :wink:

So glad you’re getting it sorted via the resolution centre.

I think this is not a bug of fiverr site. it should be client’s mistake. cause this type of a thing never happened to me. :expressionless: ask client to revise the review. :+1:

actually i text her after getting bad rating and good review she said" You did an outstanding job. I don’t know why it didn’t take all my stars." after following above mentioned link shared by @zobayed_neion i requested her to revise the review but i don’t know is she eligible to revise the review only or rating too.

hmm… That’s a problem. client can revise the review for sure. but i don’t know can they revise the rating. :disappointed_relieved: if you can write to customer support they’ll guide you. :slightly_smiling_face:

well! you are taking all this totally wrong way, because its not about gender anyone can do this kind of mistake, being a man ::stuck_out_tongue: even i don’t know how to sort out this issue. and asking for solution to all the community including females for help. :slight_smile:

You called me ‘brother’ - I explained I was female as it seems you assumed I was male.

You should be able to use the resolution centre on the order page to ask your buyer to change the feedback. I do hope it works out for you.

thank you :slight_smile: