First project and 1 star feedback from client what to do now.?

exploreideas

Hello everyone! :frowning_face:
With very broken heart 💔 i am here to share my experience with you guys.
A day before i have my first project on fiverr one client who asked me to design facebook frame image. the total project time was 1 day but i completed in 3 hours as it was my first project i tried to satisfy her completely. i shared all the process with her during working on that project when she said perfect thanks then i sent her the psd for future editing and png to use on facebook directly. but after couple of hours she left good comment said “Fast with great product” with 1 star. i was very disappointed from her rating i contact her and ask about her rating she said “You did an outstanding job. I don’t know why it didn’t take all my stars.” now i am confused is this the client mistake or bug on fiverr site. because as a new freelancer review with 1 star rating isn’t good for me, even when you give your 100% in project with honesty. ! all the screenshots are attached please tell me what to do.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.4e827cf802ee8357813ccffa56eb1af2.jpg

kindly checkout my profile if you guys need more proofs
https://www.fiverr.com/exploreideas

Regards

Guest zobayed_neion

You will get 72 hours to modify your review. Ask your client to contact Fiverr support.

Guest zobayed_neion

can you please share how to contact fiverr support.?

Hey, go through it. Hope it helps.

Guest offlinehelpers

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Removed by me. 🙂

Guest zobayed_neion

Thank you brother. they just sent the request to client i hope it will get resolved.

You are welcome. Keep up good works.

Guest offlinehelpers

he @mmh4560 is right brother, because she left good review and bad rating.

he @mmh4560 is right brother,

I’m female, and I can work out how to leave a review correctly without asking a big strong man to help me thankfully. 😉

So glad you’re getting it sorted via the resolution centre.

I think this is not a bug of fiverr site. it should be client’s mistake. cause this type of a thing never happened to me. 😑

actually i text her after getting bad rating and good review she said" You did an outstanding job. I don’t know why it didn’t take all my stars." after following above mentioned link shared by @zobayed_neion i requested her to revise the review but i don’t know is she eligible to revise the review only or rating too.

actually i text her after getting bad rating and good review she said" You did an outstanding job. I don’t know why it didn’t take all my stars." after following above mentioned link shared by @zobayed_neion i requested her to revise the review but i don’t know is she eligible to revise the review only or rating too.

hmm… That’s a problem. client can revise the review for sure. but i don’t know can they revise the rating. 😥 if you can write to customer support they’ll guide you. 🙂

he @mmh4560 is right brother,

I’m female, and I can work out how to leave a review correctly without asking a big strong man to help me thankfully. 😉

So glad you’re getting it sorted via the resolution centre.

well! you are taking all this totally wrong way, because its not about gender anyone can do this kind of mistake, being a man :😛 even i don’t know how to sort out this issue. and asking for solution to all the community including females for help. 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

well! you are taking all this totally wrong way, because its not about gender anyone can do this kind of mistake, being a man :😛 even i don’t know how to sort out this issue. and asking for solution to all the community including females for help. 🙂

You called me ‘brother’ - I explained I was female as it seems you assumed I was male.

You should be able to use the resolution centre on the order page to ask your buyer to change the feedback. I do hope it works out for you.

You called me ‘brother’ - I explained I was female as it seems you assumed I was male.

You should be able to use the resolution centre on the order page to ask your buyer to change the feedback. I do hope it works out for you.

thank you. 🙂

Archived