First sale + $10 tip!

hipie007

Congratulations Hipie007, I have been selling on Fiverr for the last 4 years now. If you want to improve your sales, please never ever compromise on following items:

1. Be available for your customers round the clock. Their smart app can help you a lot. Install it on your cell phone and respond to your customers instantly.

2. Always give your customers a bit extra.

3. Optimize your gigs. The title, description and tags should contain focused keywords

4. Share your gigs with each and every gig of yours with a special request of re-sharing them.

Keep gigging!
Flecia Howard

How to find works on this side . Iam new user can u help me

1- Make your gigs stand out from others gigs. Good description about your service, Use some eye catching portfolio images too.

2- Use and submit your offers to the customers wisely. (in Customers request section). Explain them about your ability to work and your experience about the same type of projects you work before.

3- And wait till you get any reply from them.

AND for god’s sake, Don’t publish requests on the Customers request section and say "Please I need to work, I’m a good designer blah blah… "

IF YOU DO THAT EVERY SELLER WILL CURSE YOU and you will not get any order after that. 😃

Hope this will be help full to you. Also keep practice and upgrade your skills. 🙂

Thanks everybody! Just wanted to say I just delivered my second sale, and the buyer was very happy. He told me he’d love to do give me more tasks in the future. I have two tips for the beginners, which work very well for me.

1. Delivery earlier than the delivery time you’ve stated. So if you have a delivery time of 4 days, deliver in 2 days. This will make the buyer very happy.

2. Over deliver. Buyers will be amazed and very satisfied, which will make them happy.

Archived