First sell my gig

web_master_emon

The question you should be asking yourself is, why should people purchase your wordpress services, instead of the hundreds of other identical wordpress services already listed on Fiverr? If you want to gain orders here on Fiverr, you need to stand out from the competition. Right now, you don’t – and that is likely one of the big reasons why you don’t have any sales yet.

Fiverr does not guarantee sales. And you’re not going to gain orders just because you want them. What are you doing to reach out to your target customers, and stand out from the crowd?

The question you should be asking yourself is, why should people purchase your wordpress services, instead of the hundreds of other identical wordpress services already listed on Fiverr? If you want to gain orders here on Fiverr, you need to stand out from the competition. Right now, you don’t – and that is likely one of the big reasons why you don’t have any sales yet.

Fiverr does not guarantee sales. And you’re not going to gain orders just because you want them. What are you doing to reach out to your target customers, and stand out from the crowd?

Hi,

Thank you very much for your valuable advice.

If I want to work on Feverr TOS, Why Fever will not work me? if you don’t mind,you said I need a stand out compaction. What is the stand out of compaction? I see many people gig write guarantee, so I also write guarantee.

Please let me know if there is more advice for doing better work on fever.

Hi,

If I want to work on Feverr TOS, Why Fever will not work me? if you don’t mind,you said I need a stand out compaction. What is the stand out of compaction? I see many people gig write guarantee, so I also write guarantee.

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Hmm. I’m going to guess you have two accounts on Fiverr. Why else would these two accounts copy-paste the same message on the forums – with one account liking the other exact-same message?

If this is so, you are in danger of losing both accounts, because it is against the rules of Fiverr to have more than one account.

What I find even more baffling is that I have seen both of these accounts operating independently here on the forums for some time now… you KNOW you can’t have more than two accounts (you’ve seen myself and others say as much here on the forums), yet, you still have both of these accounts in use.

It’s a shame that some people just don’t listen.

Hi,

Hi,

Hmm. I’m going to guess you have two accounts on Fiverr. Why else would these two accounts copy-paste the same message on the forums – with one account liking the other exact-same message?

If this is so, you are in danger of losing both accounts, because it is against the rules of Fiverr to have more than one account.

What I find even more baffling is that I have seen both of these accounts operating independently here on the forums for some time now… you KNOW you can’t have more than two accounts (you’ve seen myself and others say as much here on the forums), yet, you still have both of these accounts in use.

It’s a shame that some people just don’t listen.

No.i have one account in fiverr. This is not my account. (backlinks_index)

Archived